Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Eyes Have It

So this weeks lab was eyes. Well, eyelids I guess. Open eyes would be creepy and disturbing in a funeral home. These aren't too bad. We did mouths last week. I'm not a pro at those, hence the plastic skull has no mouth. That's the fun part of school. The work part has been crazy and I'm working hard to keep the near perfect test scores. So many tests, every week. I can't wait for spring break. Sigh, 85 days until graduation.

2 comments:

  1. Sad to hear your news. But I wish you luck on your future endevour/s. Thank you for sharing a lot of things with us the past few years. Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Foti, thanks for following me for so long, I do appreciate it.
    If you post a comment here with your email address, I'll shoot you the book.
    I won't publish the comment
    Domain reseller

    ReplyDelete