Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Monday!

I finished another grueling work weekend and am just being lazy today. Wednesday, Rob and I are leaving for Albuquerque to drive up to Sipapu Ski resort for a couple nights to try some New Mexico skiing. I went to a ski show in Phoenix (yeah, skiing and Phoenix don't really go together. Brings to mind a saying about a snowball and it's shot at survival in a certain place...) and got two hotel nights and two days skiing free for two people just to get people to try it out. Sounded like an adventure. If only Telluride would give away that kind of deal.

School starts Tuesday the 18th. To make as much of my winter break as possible I agreed to take some work friends to SLC on Monday the 17th for a day of skiing in Park City. Yep, pushing it right up to the end. Hopefully I'll make my flight and the first day of class.

Wish me luck and I let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment