Hey everybody! So I was realizing that this is going to be one of those years that, like, everything changes and a lot will happen so I'll try to keep up with stuff here. I've been pretty boring the last 2 years so we haven't missed much. This week I got my new IDs and cards as the Ms Jaime Parker so that is a good start.
Things I am looking forward to this year are finishing my mortuary science degree in May, taking and passing the national board exam, getting my embalmer apprenticeship license and job in whatever town has work and possibly getting out of the hood in Tempe and into a real home. Whew.
More immediately, I planted some seeds in my amazing little urban garden today. I put in lettuce, spinach and zucchini in the space left from the cucumber and butternut squash vines freezing and dying. I have a million cherry tomatoes and early girls just getting ready to ripen, as you can see. We managed to cover and save the tomatoes, herbs, lettuce, peppers, radishes, carrots and peas. I know, I'm not used to gardening in January, yet, either.
School starts on Tuesday, January 18. Hopefully I'll do some fun stuff before then.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment