Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ski and School (Not Ski School)

Last week Rob and I were able to go to Durango, CO for the weekend and do some skiing/ snowboarding for two days. The first day it snowed lightly all day so there was fresh light snow everywhere. That night it snowed and by the next day the runs were completely different. The snow was so soft and deep! It was awesome! I didn't get any pictures because the weather was so "lousy" for photo purposes. Perfect for snow play, though.

School keeps chugging along. I've taken two tests this week, so far, and aced both. One more tomorrow, hopefully I can keep up the good scores.

My teacher informed me that, since I was the highest scoring student last semester, he is going to submit my name to the International Conference of the National Board Examination for a drawing to have my exam paid for. All 56 mortuary schools are allowed to submit one name and, depending on how much money they have, randomly draw several names. I'm flattered to have been selected to enter.

Spring break is very soon! I can't wait. I need the break.

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for a advantageous post. I accept been commenting on others column as acceptable column etc. I anticipation it will be abrupt not to acclaim any acceptable post. But now I got the acumen that why not to animadversion like this. Acknowledgment for abacus to our knowledge.
    seo company in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really sad that you are leaving. Useful information on this blog were more than great. Good Luck!

    travesti

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.
    ipcamera in boudh

    ReplyDelete